We are pleased to feature SyncRx, Gibson Pharmacy’s coordinated refill program. Advantages of participating in the program include:
- Increased convenience – a single monthly trip to the pharmacy (for medications in the program).
- Peace of mind from being able to get medications on time and in one order.
- More personal contact with the pharmacist and staff to ask questions and discuss medications.
- Increased understanding of your medication, its purpose, potential side effects, and costs.
- Consistency of having 30-day supplies on all of your maintenance medications
Each month, 5-7 days before your refill date, Gibson Pharmacy’s automated telephone service will contact you to remind you to call and let us know if you have had any changes to your medications. If there have been any doctor’s appointments, hospitalizations, or relevant changes to your prescriptions please let us know immediately.
Your cooperation is required to ensure the above benefits occur. Please make sure you are available to receive or return a call during this time to keep the program working for you. It is vital to maintain an open dialogue with our staff regarding doctor’s appointments/hospital urgent care visits, and changes in your health status.
It is important that medications are picked up/delivered on the scheduled date. If you miss the delivery, you may pick up your prescriptions or have the option for re-delivery for a fee (fee for out of town only).
Before delivery or at time of pickup, a Gibson Pharmacy staff member will ask you a series of validation questions designed to help us keep you on track.
Terms: Please understand there may be an extra one time co-pay for each medication to make all refills due on the same day. We do our best to minimize any extra co-pays if possible. All medications will be filled as a 30-day supply. Gibson Pharmacy will automatically initiate refills each month and send refill requests to your prescriber(s) as needed to fill your Sync Rx medications.