600 S Palestine St
Athens, TX 75751
M - F 8:00 - 6:00
Sat 9:00 - 2:00
Our adherence packaging is designed to help you take the right medications at the right time - giving you one less thing to worry about. When you sign up for our program our pharmacist will personally evaluate all of your prescriptions and consult with your doctor to develop a personalized weekly dosage pack.
Avoid illness with our high-quality immunization services. Our pharmacists provide this service by appointment every weekday. The types of vaccines we provide include influenza, hepatitis A and B, meningitis, pneumonia, and varicella.
When you need a customized form of medication, be it capsules, creams, ointments, or troches, Gibson Pharmacy in Athens can help. We create specialty formulations, flavors, and dosages to ensure you get the best results from your medication.
DID YOU KNOW...
- More than 67 million Americans have high blood pressure
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure is a leading cause of heart disease and stroke in both men and women.
- Compared to those with normal blood pressure:
* People with high blood pressure are 4 times more likely to die from a stroke
* And 3 times more likely to die from heart disease
High blood pressure often shows no signs or symptoms, which is why having your blood pressure checked regularly is important. It’s easy to get it checked - we can even do it here at the pharmacy!
Show your heart some love and talk with a staff member about getting your blood pressure checked today!